ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS)
ISO 9001 is a standard that defines the requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS). It helps businesses and organizations to manage its processes in a risk controlled manner to achieve its objectives toward excellence in operation.
QMS ISO 9001 provides the fundamentals in helping management at par with best-in-class practices. With the challenges that today’s organizations demand to gain through opportunities and control of risks, ISO 9001 provides a differentiator by way of;
- Driving efficiency and effectiveness for productivity
- Improve product and service performance
- Reduces waste and improves costs
- Serves as enable to fulfill legal obligations and regulations, and
- To meet contractual agreements
Key emphasis of ISO 9001 Quality Management System:
ISO 9001 requirements cover a wide range of topics, including your supplier’s top management commitment to quality, risk management, its customer focus, adequacy of its resources, employee competence, process management (for production, service delivery and relevant administrative and support processes), quality planning, product design, review of incoming orders, purchasing, monitoring and measurement of its processes and products, calibration of measuring equipment, processes to resolve customer complaints, corrective/preventive actions and a requirement to drive continual improvement of the QMS. Last but not least, there is a requirement for your supplier to monitor customer perceptions about the quality of the goods and services it provides.
Prinsip Mahir can help your organization:
- To obtain initial ISO 9001 certification with full support in guidance, coaching and supervision of the whole project until achieving ISO 9001 certification.
- To maintain existing ISO 9001 certification by providing annual maintenance program in verification of the status of the quality management system including training of employees and close out of the Certification Body audit findings.
- To assist in carry out the 1st party audit i.e. internal audit for a busy organization to fulfill the mandatory requirement of ISO 9001.
- To represent the company to carry out second party audit on its supplier against ISO 9001 requirements for the objective of ensuring supplier continually supplying the conformance goods to the company.
- To provide training to maintain your staff knowledge in ISO 9001 and increase his/her awareness of producing quality product/service that lower the cost of quality for the company.